PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.11.2010

Sandals and Giraffes

One of my favorite days of the year is the first day that it is warm enough to wear sandals. There is something about letting your toes wiggle around freely from their hibernation in thick wool socks, snowboard boots or the stylish riding boot. Today was that day! As I was getting dressed in my head this morning, aka laying in bed saying to my self "just 5 more minutes". I realized that today was THE sandal day, the day that I got to plan my first spring outfit around my gold snake skin gladiator sandals. I'm convinced watching my toes wiggle around all day in their new found freedom got me through the day... well at least untill 5.


Here is a preview of my senior portrait session ... with a 41/2 foot giraffe, that no one could give an appropriate name to...





No comments: