PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.04.2010

John & Carol: Married

I don't know why the phrase "butterflies in my stomach" is even used because most of the time its more like "three-thousand pound elephants doing the Mexican hat dance... in my stomach". And so it is with this event... I was so fortunate to be able to shoot some of John and Carols Wedding, my first stab at shooting a wedding that I was not a guest at was nerve wracking ( hence the three thousand pound elephants) but I survived and managed to get some jewels... thanks to Julie, Carol's sister, Emily, Julies assistant and some good old fashion prayer that I wouldn't screw up to bad!

ENJOY!

SPARKLYYYYY



Carol: " His smiles are few and far between, make sure to catch them"... Mission Accomplished Dear Jesus, thank you for some yummy light... some VERY yummy light













and what would a wedding be with out a PRECIOUS ring barer!



Love.






Congrats John and Carol.

































No comments: