PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.21.2012

Texas Bridal Photographer: KatieBeth

One of the biggest joys of my life is getting to spend quality time with my dear-close-bestest friends. Add a white dress ahhhhmazing light and the fact that KB and I closely resemble Peanut better and Jelly and this is what you get…

ta-da!
{360 bridge austin, tx}



when kb saw this picture the first words out of her mouth were "i'm pretty, i'm really pretty". Then I called her Sally Fields. (ok ok I may not have said that but I should have… story-of-my-life--meg ryan and I all we want is the perfect come back! sheesh)

Now remember who you are dealing with here … yep here it is THE story…
{katiebeth and meg pull up the the BOAT LAUNCH, yes that is correct we shot at a boat launch… I am my fathers daughter!}
Rando Fisherman: " I didn't know we were going formal today!"
KB: " I hear you catch more fish this way!"


{downtown austin}







va-voom.





happy 1 month anniversary to the Bruxvoorts!
as always thank you for letting me capture these precious moments!

No comments: