PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.15.2010

katiebeth.

The first time I met Katiebeth she was wearing a bright yellow cardigan, the first time I actually talked to Katiebeth she was talking about a red dress. Yellow and Red, these are the two colors when I think about my sweet, sweet friend. Yellow because its happy, very happy, yellow makes me laugh, Katiebeth makes me laugh, a lot. Red because she is intense, wonderfully intense, she'll tell you like it is, hold you accountable, but also be ridiculously supportive. Besides when you mix red and yellow you get orange... like home depot, which is the first place Katiebeth and I became friends... which is another story for another time....


heres to you sweet girl... and to many more adventures.













No comments: